Crestlea runs one application/funding cycle per year, with applications due by January 15th at midnight, and a subsequent Trustee decision on funding by mid-April. Applicants will typically be notified whether or not they were awarded a grant within two weeks of the Trustee meeting, and those awarded funding will receive a check shortly thereafter.
We strongly recommend every applicant request a meeting with our team prior to applying, but a meeting is required with the following circumstances:
· You have never applied to Crestlea previously,
· You have applied, but never previously been funded by Crestlea,
· You last received funding from Crestlea more than 5 years ago,
· You plan on requesting more than $15,000, or
· You have new leadership or have had a change of organizational strategic direction.
Crestlea is open to receiving applications for Capital, Program, or Operating expenses. Crestlea’s average grant size is $15,000.
Grant applications must be submitted via our online application system.
Copyright © 2022 CRESTLEA FOUNDATION - All Rights Reserved.