To apply to Crestlea you must be:
· A current 501c3 in good standing with the IRS
· In the geographic focus areas of Delaware and Southern Chester Co., PA
(per the United Way of Southern Chester County's map)
When to Apply to Crestlea:
· If you have been funded by Crestlea previously, your organization is eligible to apply again once another full funding cycle is complete. (Every other cycle minimum – You cannot receive funding in consecutive cycles.)
· If you were declined in a previous grant cycle, your organization is eligible to apply again in the next funding cycle. There is no wait period for declined organizations.
· If you have never applied, please seek a meeting with our staff prior to applying.
Applying organizations must not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Funds must not benefit:
· Political candidates, causes, organizations, or campaigns
· Advocacy or lobbying activities
· Churches, synagogues, and temples
· Fundraising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners, and sporting events
· Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals, or event programs
· Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships, and other forms of financial aid
· Pass-through grants
· Travel for individuals or groups
· Books, magazines or articles in professional journals
· Any other activities deemed not appropriate for support
Copyright © 2022 CRESTLEA FOUNDATION - All Rights Reserved.